Monday, June 18, 2012

Cow Scandal

I am just wondering, where do we get a one stop all truth, non-spinning, truth account version of any story that is in the news today? Everything seems to be biased, either way, and I don't see that this is a good thing. If I have all the time in the world, I would read both side of the argument, think through it logically, get supporting facts and then make a conclusion myself of what is or is not the truth.

However I think 99.9% of Malaysian are busy, hence, unable to do the above. What is then left of us who reads one source of news? We will be biased. It is time to re-think press freedom and I think how Malaysian think will be very much rooted to the type of news that we subscribe to. Not everything that is within reach should be used to fight political war. We need a society that is able to receive neutral and truthful information and let them think what is right and wrong in their own perspective. No?

And a side stuff, I have just replaced my blogger profile with that of my google+ profile. My google+ profile is a little bit more of my professional profile. I just figured that I might have one less profile to worry about then. So goodbye blogger profile.

Profile
"I tend to take my life simple, like to achieve a lot of different objectives in life, want to strive hard to achieve things because I feel that life is too valuable to be wasted on not getting anything done."



~~~ Life is an adventure where we search for the meaning of the outcome.

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog