Monday, August 15, 2016

My Love...

August 21st, a day to remember someone I loved, and to be able to love for such a short time only. The time is excruciating short and painful, and I wish it has not happened. It did though, and feelings cannot be taken away, the love, the pain, the hurt and the decision that was taken, cannot be reversed forever.

My promise to you, my love, will be, that I'll be a better man, the better man and the man I never thought I could become. I will become him for you, and I owe you that. I am at crossroad in my life now, decision seems to be hard, everything seems to be on losing end, everything seems to discourage me, there seems to be no way out and it is painful. Partly because I'm not yet where I want to be and also my worry that I will not be able to achieve what I have promised. To you, my love, I will not give up trying, I will not...

The moment I have known you, I have assumed that responsibility at least NEVER to give up on my promise, whether I will reach my goals, my promises to you, I will not know, but there is no giving up. The WILL is there, the body is tired and weary. I can tell you, my love, that no one is providing me any support, my soul of fire has been doused with cold water, many times. I stand firm, I'll protect the fire, even if it is ridiculous to every one around me, because for you, my love, I'll never let it go, less I return to Jesus.

Focus, concentration, weariness, confidence and will, all seems to be exiting from my fighting soul. Give me the strength, my love, my soul of fire is now kept alive only because of my promise to you, and I will use this promise to remind myself to keep going. My love, you know I will. Aug 21st, this day is a day for me to remember, my love, and for me to renew my promises and I will be the better man, I PROMISE.

Love you.

Spending the next few days in solitude.

~~~ Life is an adventure where we search for the meaning of the outcome.

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog