Monday, July 18, 2016

Be real, be yourself, be awesome

Random thoughts but one thought that came to my mind is that, we have to be real, be ourselves, be present and be genuine. Sometimes we tend to advertise too much of our perspective in one area and not the others. Not that we should do that deliberately, but, it gives a distorted orientation to our friends. For e.g. this person is always happy or this person always eat.

The one thing that I should do is that, be genuine. I think it is really important, that we are comfortable posting anything out and not worry about our outlook and image. If we think of an issue and has an opinion, I don't think we should hide that fact. This will really help, in getting ourselves across to others in a way that our online friends or friends whom we usually only communicate online understand the real us.

Other random stuff this week was, I need to beef up myself with some good knee exercise. Some research done, it says that walking, cycling, swimming would be good choices. Also yoga. I think I need to look into this soon.

Also I need to look into is meditation, Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche seems to be a very interesting guide. I'll research about him more. More to come on meditation, which I think is a very important thing in my life moving forward.

~~~ Life is an adventure where we search for the meaning of the outcome.

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog