Thursday, June 23, 2005

The start of the blog...

This is in addition to what I blog on msn space and Y360. MSN space would be dedicated to info on my Christian walk... :) while Y360 would be for something casual and friendly. I guess I am going to use this for work purpose.
Bout work... great... boss not around (well even if she is around, I work as hard anyway)... but it does reduce a certain amount of pressure when she is not actually around. Ermmm doing my work but at a slower pace.
And the rate of the bug finding, I'm really worried about the final product of the version 2. I am keeping my fingers cross that my findings will help them improve sooner then later. In the meantime I will just do whatever I can.
1 more week to the presentation of requirement analysis. I am a bit worried. Never tried that before, it is my first time presenting in this area... a bit worried but excited all the same.
OK, i'll continue to work now...

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog