Friday, June 29, 2012

The Future of Quality and Lean Six Sigma

ASQ and FMM is working together to bring you this interesting topic. We are in the midst of finalizing the line up of speakers. The main speakers are all firmed up and we have some minor details to settle. I think this topic is important for professionals working in the quality field. I felt that the idea behind it is part of innovation in the quality movement. For e.g. we have Six Sigma and we have Lean Management Concept. Putting those two together, we have Lean Six Sigma. Of course, it would be interesting to see expert dissect and explain the details of what it is all about.

Future of quality relates to me personally about my own walk as a quality professional. As I am involved in software testing, I do ask the question what is the significance, contribution or will it even exist 5 to 10 years from now with technology changing in a very fast pace. Would it get evolved into something else, that, perhaps, if I know now, I could work on carving those skills for future use. Similarly the 2 day seminar will cover this topic as well. Anyone who wants to sign up, do contact me or do so directly with our partner FMM.

This is pretty near the deadline, but I think it could be worked out if you are interested. And the fees is really good, I know for a fact that you couldn't find this rate anywhere else for the topic as well as the speaker that we are trying to bring in.

http://www.fmm.edu.my/trainingView.aspx?trainingID=fb577d9d-b1fd-413b-bbe9-8b80cbad3b12

Rock on, Quality Professionals!!

~~~ Life is an adventure where we search for the meaning of the outcome.

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog