Thursday, May 05, 2011

Ethan - Walking Freely

Ethan grows by the day and everyday, he seems to give me and my wife a surprise. Just until 3 days ago, he was walking but was terribly unstable. He could fall front, which he could soften by slamming his hand on the floor first, and then he could also tilt and fall sideways, which he could fall on his buttock first (like sitting down), and sometimes after sitting down still not stable and knock his head on the floor. Not too hard, but I do feel his pain...

Now, just barely 3 days later, he is walking around so relaxed, as if he has been walking all this time and steady at that. Boy, is he growing up quickly. I better spend more time with him and keep on snapping away with my camera. I think I would also need a new hard disk to store those photos. One Terra-byte? Two? hmmm...

And my wife and I caught on to a new interesting book about teaching baby how to read. We are all set for the little project and already bought the stationary. Glenn Doman, I recommend his books to you too.

~~~ Life is an adventure where we search for the meaning of the outcome.

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog