Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Changes

 I have now make a shift in work life. Doing about the same work but with different people and different environment. I am still trying to feel comfortable in the new place. It is not easy if I have been working in the same place for the past 7 years. I have build a bond with the friends and colleagues that I have known for years.

On the 2nd day in my new place I am looking at the Word of God to help me adjust to my new place. I am comforted with the following:

“Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6-7)

As his children, one of the many things that he let us feel is the emotion and that is one big thing that separates us from animals. Emotion is part of God and that is now part of us all. We know how to feel love, happiness, sadness, loneliness etc. which all forms and shape us. With this change, I know that God taught me that, yes, I have made great friends, but I have to let go, as nothing in this earth is eternal. I must burden myself to share the Word to them so that we can save them and ourselves. We are all made to be disciple and I cannot shy away from it. So when I decided to move out from the comfort zone I am in, I know that God is preparing me for something better, somewhere better, that I can impact more people. I have to think eternity then.

God bless all and have a nice day! Please pray for Japan as well.


~~~ Life is an adventure where we search for the meaning of the outcome.

No comments:

Twitting Up and Down

    follow me on Twitter

    The Person Behind this Blog